Substitusi Tepung Singkong terhadap Tepung Terigu dengan Penambahan Protein dalam Pembuatan Mi Kering = Substitution of cassava flour to wheat flour with the addition of protein in making dry noodle

Fransisca, Priscilla (2020) Substitusi Tepung Singkong terhadap Tepung Terigu dengan Penambahan Protein dalam Pembuatan Mi Kering = Substitution of cassava flour to wheat flour with the addition of protein in making dry noodle. Bachelor thesis, Universitas Pelita Harapan.

[img] Text (Title)
Title.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (661kB)
[img]
Preview
Text (Abstract)
Abstract.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (42kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
ToC.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (513kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (Chapter1)
Chapter1.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (44kB) | Preview
[img] Text (Chapter2)
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (191kB)
[img] Text (Chapter3)
Chapter3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (348kB)
[img] Text (Chapter4)
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (575kB)
[img] Text (Chapter5)
Chapter5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (38kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (170kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Appendices.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB)

Abstract

Tepung singkong merupakan pangan lokal Indonesia yang dapat dimanfaatkan untuk mengurangi penggunaan tepung terigu di Indonesia. Karakteristik singkong yang lengket karena memiliki amilopektin yang tinggi dapat diatasi dengan penambahan protein. Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk memanfaatkan tepung singkong untuk menghasilkan mi kering substitusi tepung singkong dengan karakteristik fisik yang baik. Tujuan lain nya adalah untuk menentukan karakteristik mi kering substitusi tepung singkong dengan rasio tepung terigu dan tepung singkong yang berbeda serta jenis dan konsentrasi protein. Kelompok jenis dan kosnentrasi protein pada tahap I yang digunakan adalah kelompok kontrol terhadap (tanpa penambahan protein), kelompok ISP 5% terhadap total tepung, kelompok ISP 10% terhadap total tepung, kelompok telur 5% terhadap total tepung, kelompok telur 10% terhadap total tepung dan kelompok telur 15% terhadap total tepung serta pada tahap II adalah protein terpilih dengan konsentrasi ±2,5%. Rasio tepung terigu : tepung singkong yang digunakan adalah 80 : 20, 70 : 30 dan 60 : 40. Mi kering substitusi tepung singkong terbaik adalah dengan telur konsentrasi 15% dengan rasio tepung terigu : tepung singkong 80 : 20 berdasarkan hasil analisis dan hasil uji sensori. Mi kering substitusi tepung singkong terbaik mengandung kadar air 4,50%, kadar abu 1,94%, kadar karbohidrat 78,03%, kadar protein 13,07%, kadar lemak 2,46%, daya serap 168,66±7,06; cooking loss 6,63±0,10; springiness 0,98±0,00; adhesiveness 24,07±2,99 serta nilai hedonik keseluruhan 5,25±1,02.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelor)
Creators:
CreatorsNIMEmail
Fransisca, PriscillaNIM00000020201priscillafransisca@ymail.com
Contributors:
ContributionContributorsNIDN/NIDKEmail
Thesis advisorHardoko, HardokoNIDN9903005173UNSPECIFIED
Thesis advisorMastuti, Titri SiratantriNIDN0320117902UNSPECIFIED
Uncontrolled Keywords: mi kering; tepung singkong; telur; isolat protein kedelai
Subjects: T Technology > TP Chemical technology > TP368-456 Food processing and manufacture
Divisions: University Subject > Current > Faculty/School - UPH Karawaci > Faculty of Science and Technology > Food Technology
Current > Faculty/School - UPH Karawaci > Faculty of Science and Technology > Food Technology
Depositing User: Users 1183 not found.
Date Deposited: 19 Feb 2020 09:54
Last Modified: 20 Jul 2020 09:29
URI: http://repository.uph.edu/id/eprint/7539

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item