The impact of brand towards buying decision at PT Asia Sakti Wahid Food Medan

Neoh, Calvin (2019) The impact of brand towards buying decision at PT Asia Sakti Wahid Food Medan. Bachelor thesis, Universitas Pelita Harapan.

[img] Text (Title)
Title.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (2MB)
[img]
Preview
Text (Abstract)
Abstract.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (268kB) | Preview
[img] Text (ToC)
ToC.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (995kB)
[img]
Preview
Text (Chapter1)
Chapter1.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (736kB) | Preview
[img] Text (Chapter2)
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB)
[img] Text (Chapter3)
Chapter3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB)
[img] Text (Chapter4)
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (3MB)
[img] Text (Chapter5)
Chapter5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (477kB)
[img]
Preview
Text (Bibliography)
Bibliography.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (360kB) | Preview
[img] Text (Appendices)
Appendices.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (2MB)

Abstract

This research was conducted at PT. Asia Sakti Wahid Food. In this study testing and analyzing the influence of brands on buying decisions. PT. Asia Sakti Wahid Food Medan is a family business company. The theory used in this study relates to brand theory and buying decisions. Customers experience the analysis phase by comparing brand images in purchase decision, most of the time customer buy something based on most preferred brand. A brand that has a quality product or service that is good and able to meet consumer needs will of course provide the image (image), awareness (awareness) and trust (trust) consumers of the brand In this research, the method used by the writer is quantitative analysis method. The type of data used in this research are primary data and secondary data. The data was collected through interviews and questionnaires that were distributed to a total of 129 customers at PT. Asia Sakti Wahid Food. This study uses a random sampling method by taking a number of population as samples to be tested using SPSS. The scale used to measure variables is the Likert scale. Based on the results of testing the influence of brand towards buying decision at PT. Asia Sakti Wahid Food, the result revealed that brand has a positive correlation with buying decision, with the correlation value of 0,638. The value of determination coefficient R Square value is 0.408 which means that 40.8% Buying Decision is affected by Brand and the remaining 59.2% is affected by other variables outside this research.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelor)
Creators:
CreatorsNIMEmail
Neoh, CalvinNIM1501020596s00000019146@student.uph.edu
Contributors:
ContributionContributorsNIDN/NIDKEmail
Thesis advisorSyah Putra, AliNIDN0108128102ali.putra@lecturer.uph.edu
Uncontrolled Keywords: brand; buying decision; apillo customer; PT Asia Sakti Wahid Food
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: University Subject > Current > Faculty/School - UPH Medan > Business School > Management
Current > Faculty/School - UPH Medan > Business School > Management
Depositing User: yousi saragih
Date Deposited: 22 Jun 2021 09:41
Last Modified: 14 Jan 2022 07:39
URI: http://repository.uph.edu/id/eprint/36539

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item