The influence of service quality toward customer satisfaction at Kalang Ulu Hotel Berastagi, Medan, North Sumatera

Lofina, Steffany (2019) The influence of service quality toward customer satisfaction at Kalang Ulu Hotel Berastagi, Medan, North Sumatera. Bachelor thesis, Universitas Pelita Harapan.

[img] Text (Title)
Title.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB)
[img]
Preview
Text (Abstract)
Abstract.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (98kB) | Preview
[img] Text (ToC)
ToC.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB)
[img]
Preview
Text (Chapter1)
Chapter1.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (593kB) | Preview
[img] Text (Chapter2)
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB)
[img] Text (Chapter3)
Chapter3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB)
[img] Text (Chapter4)
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (3MB)
[img] Text (Chapter5)
Chapter5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (537kB)
[img]
Preview
Text (Bibliography)
Bibliography.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (504kB) | Preview
[img] Text (Appendices)
Appendices.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB)

Abstract

This research is about the influence of services quality toward customer satisfaction at Kalang Ulu hotel Berastagi. There is a problem about the service quality at Kalang Ulu hotel that need to be find out and improve in order to keep their customer satisfied. There is five previous research that support this study. This study used quantitative research method with service quality as the independent variable and customer satisfaction as the dependant variable. H0 is service quality have no influence toward customer satisfaction at Kalang Ulu hotel Berastagi. As for H1 is service quality have influence toward customer satisfaction at Kalang Ulu hotel Berastagi. The population of the research is all customer of Kalang Ulu Berastagi at 1st march 2019 until 31 march 2019. This research used simple random sampling technique by distributed questionnaires to 93 customer of Kalang Ulu hotel as the sample of this study. That the value coefficient determination test, which shown by R square is 0.525, means that service quality has an effect on 52.5% of customer satisfaction and the other 47.5% is the effect from others. From the result of simple linear regression test, Y = 6.575 + 0.351X shows the increase of service quality will bring the increase to customer satisfaction. The final results of the analysis are services quality has influence toward customer satisfaction which can be seen in the result of hypothesis test Zcount > Ztable (6.95 > 1.96). Which mean H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted. The result of this analysis has showed that service quality has influence toward customer satisfaction at Kalang Ulu hotel. There are several recommendations that have been included by the author such as providing quick service to requests and questions and rarely making customers wait for service.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelor)
Creators:
CreatorsNIMEmail
Lofina, SteffanyNIM1501020476s00000017186@student.uph.edu
Contributors:
ContributionContributorsNIDN/NIDKEmail
Thesis advisorKhong, RifinNIDN0103037603rifin.khong@lecturer.uph.edu
Uncontrolled Keywords: service quality; customer satisfaction; hotel
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: University Subject > Current > Faculty/School - UPH Medan > Business School > Management
Current > Faculty/School - UPH Medan > Business School > Management
Depositing User: yousi saragih
Date Deposited: 22 Jun 2021 09:49
Last Modified: 14 Jan 2022 04:05
URI: http://repository.uph.edu/id/eprint/36782

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item