The impact of compensation towards employee performance in PT. Sorby International Medan

Vanessa, Vanessa (2019) The impact of compensation towards employee performance in PT. Sorby International Medan. Bachelor thesis, Universitas Pelita Harapan.

[img] Text (Title)
Title.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB)
[img]
Preview
Text (Abstract)
Abstract.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (368kB) | Preview
[img] Text (ToC)
ToC.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB)
[img]
Preview
Text (Chapter1)
Chapter1.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text (Chapter2)
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB)
[img] Text (Chapter3)
Chapter3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB)
[img] Text (Chapter4)
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (2MB)
[img] Text (Chapter5)
Chapter5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (642kB)
[img]
Preview
Text (Bibliography)
Bibliography.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (527kB) | Preview
[img] Text (Appendices)
Appendices.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (2MB)

Abstract

This research aims to examine whether there is positive or negative relationship between compensation and employee performance in PT. Sorby International Medan. Researcher’s independent variable is compensation, meanwhile researcher’s dependent variable is employee performance. The research object is PT. Sorby International Medan and the sampling method is random sampling. In this research, researcher uses descriptive research method and type of investigation is causal study. Furthermore, researcher decides to use quantitative method to prove the hypothesis. After collecting the data or information and analyses it, researcher gets conclusions of the research which are: 1) There is a relationship between compensation and employee performance in PT. Sorby International Medan; 2) The impact of compensation towards employee performance is about 68.4% which means the rest 31.6% are affected by other factors besides compensation in PT. Sorby International Medan.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelor)
Creators:
CreatorsNIMEmail
Vanessa, VanessaNIM1501020036s00000014484@student.uph.edu
Contributors:
ContributionContributorsNIDN/NIDKEmail
Thesis advisorKaban, Lila MariaNIDN0107068301lila.kaban@uph.edu
Uncontrolled Keywords: international business; compensation; employee performance
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: University Subject > Current > Faculty/School - UPH Medan > Business School > Management
Current > Faculty/School - UPH Medan > Business School > Management
Depositing User: yousi saragih
Date Deposited: 28 Jun 2021 09:10
Last Modified: 14 Jan 2022 09:10
URI: http://repository.uph.edu/id/eprint/40011

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item