The effect of the quality of service on customer satisfaction at Bank CIMB Niaga at Asia Medan Branch

Prayitno, Yuriandy (2019) The effect of the quality of service on customer satisfaction at Bank CIMB Niaga at Asia Medan Branch. Bachelor thesis, Universitas Pelita Harapan.

[img] Text (Title)
Title.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (656kB)
[img]
Preview
Text (Abstract)
Abstract.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (206kB) | Preview
[img] Text (ToC)
ToC.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (970kB)
[img]
Preview
Text (Chapter1)
Chapter1.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (741kB) | Preview
[img] Text (Chapter2)
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB)
[img] Text (Chapter3)
Chapter3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB)
[img] Text (Chapter4)
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (2MB)
[img] Text (Chapter5)
Chapter5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (359kB)
[img]
Preview
Text (Bibliography)
Bibliography.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (205kB) | Preview
[img] Text (Appendices)
Appendices.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (3MB)

Abstract

Nowadays, the competition between companies are tight, in order to survive in this competitive world, companies need to not only improve the quality of products, but also improve the quality of service. Quality of service is one of the factors that affect customer satisfaction. Companies have also been upgrading their quality of service to give an unfamiliar good feeling to the customers and to achieve their goals through 4P, which includes product, place, price and promotion. This study aims to know the effect of the quality of service on customer satisfaction at Bank CIMB Niaga - Asia Medan branch. This research was conducted on 50 respondents of Bank CIMB Niaga. The sampling type used in this study is non-probability sampling and census method. The data collection method is through online questionnaire which is filled by Bank CIMB Niaga customers at Asia Medan branch. The result of this research shows that the coefficient of correlation was 40.6%, it shows the relation of quality of service on customer satisfaction at Bank CIMB Niaga and 16.5% of customer satisfaction can be explained by quality of service while the remaining 83.5% can be explained by other factors. The results of this research can be used by Bank CIMB Niaga at Asia Medan branch to improve their quality of service to gain customer satisfaction. Recommendation for future researchers are competitors should be taken into consideration, larger sample size and to use other factors that may also influence customer satisfaction.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelor)
Creators:
CreatorsNIMEmail
Prayitno, YuriandyNIM1401020195s00000011336@student.uph.edu
Contributors:
ContributionContributorsNIDN/NIDKEmail
Thesis advisorAlimin, ErinaNIDN0103097202erinaalimin@gmail.com
Uncontrolled Keywords: quality of service; customer satisfaction; Bank CIMB Niaga
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: University Subject > Current > Faculty/School - UPH Medan > Business School > Management
Current > Faculty/School - UPH Medan > Business School > Management
Depositing User: yousi saragih
Date Deposited: 06 Jul 2021 09:05
Last Modified: 14 Jan 2022 07:55
URI: http://repository.uph.edu/id/eprint/40133

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item