The impact of service quality towards customer satisfaction at PT. Citra Van Titipan Kilat Medan

Stashia, Stashia (2018) The impact of service quality towards customer satisfaction at PT. Citra Van Titipan Kilat Medan. Bachelor thesis, Universitas Pelita Harapan.

[img] Text (Title)
Title.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (284kB)
[img]
Preview
Text (Abstract)
Abstract.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (26kB) | Preview
[img] Text (ToC)
ToC.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (192kB)
[img]
Preview
Text (Chapter1)
Chapter1.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (176kB) | Preview
[img] Text (Chapter2)
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (189kB)
[img] Text (Chapter3)
Chapter3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (631kB)
[img] Text (Chapter4)
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (618kB)
[img] Text (Chapter5)
Chapter5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (234kB)
[img]
Preview
Text (Bibliography)
Bibliography.pdf
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (49kB) | Preview
[img] Text (Appendices)
Appendices.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (263kB)

Abstract

This research background is increasing the service quality and customer at PT. Citra Van TitipanKilat Medan Branch Brigjend Katamso in order to stay in business and win the competition. This research aims to determine, review, and analyze the impact of service quality towards customer satisfaction at PT. Citra Van TitipanKilat Medan Branch BrigjendKatamso. This research was conducted at PT. Citra Van TitipanKilat Medan Branch Brigjend Katamso which lasts for 7 (seven) months, starting from December 2017 until June 2018. The type of this research is survey research which uses quantitative approach and descriptive method. The population in this research is all customers of PT. Citra Van Titipan Kilat MedanBranch Brigjend Katamso and 100 customers will be taken as samples. The instrument used is a questionnaire to collect data about service quality and customer satisfaction. Data analysis technique used in this research is validity test, reliability test, normality test, coefficient correlation test, coefficient of determination test, simple linear regression analysisand hypothesis test. The descriptive analysis shows that service quality and customer satisfaction at TIKI Medan Branch Brigjend Katamso are in good category. For Z, Zcount>Ztable (7.323 > 1.96) means there is significant influence of service quality towards customer satisfaction at PT. Citra Van TitipanKilat Medan Branch Brigjend Katamso. The coefficient of determination or R2 is 0.541 or 54.10% indicates strong contribution of service quality toward customer satisfaction at TIKI Medan Branch Brigjend Katamso while the rest of 0.459 or 45.90% is the disturbance factor by other variables which are not investigated in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelor)
Creators:
CreatorsNIMEmail
Stashia, StashiaNIM1401020250UNSPECIFIED
Contributors:
ContributionContributorsNIDN/NIDKEmail
Thesis advisorAlimin, ErinaNIDN0103097202erina.alimin@lecturer.uph.edu
Uncontrolled Keywords: service quality; customer satisfaction
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: University Subject > Current > Faculty/School - UPH Medan > Business School > Management
Current > Faculty/School - UPH Medan > Business School > Management
Depositing User: yousi saragih
Date Deposited: 19 Jan 2022 03:57
Last Modified: 19 Jan 2022 03:57
URI: http://repository.uph.edu/id/eprint/43792

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item